Freebuds 3 review - Exquisite sound, stunning product - HonestReviews123

My real opinion on all products from gadgets to online courses

Freebuds 3 review - Exquisite sound, stunning product

Freebuds 3 review - Exquisite sound, stunning product

Share This
I recieved this item as part of a review program for a discount. All opinions expressed are my own.

My title of this review sums up what I feel about this product mainly because I value sound quality in earphones above anything else. The other aspects I look at are noise-cancellation, range, aesthetics, battery and price. I will go into each of these in greater detail to share my opinions on these aspects.

Noise-cancellation: These headphones didn't disappoint in the slightest in this regard. They cleverly knocked out the background noise leaving very little unwanted sound. This is toggled easily also by double tapping the side of the device.

Range: With Bluetooth 5.0 built into these I knew the range would be great. It was as expected however it didn't beat my Jabra over-ear headphones on range. This was hardly a surprise as these are about a tenth the size of those headphones!



Aesthetics: I was testing the white model of these earphones however they look just like the Apple earpods and they are seen everywhere so perhaps this was a safe move for Huawei to follow the design as it already works!

Battery: The batter is always one thing Huawei focuses on. Like their other products class-leading batteries (Watch GT and Mate 20/30 pro) they give the most battery any competitor would offer with 24 hours altogether. It is made even easier with the charging case being wireless as I own a mate 20 pro and can reverse wireless charge. All that needs to be known about battery is that it will not be a sticking point at all for this product.



Price: At 160£, the Freebuds 3 aren't exactly cheap however there is a lot of value in the small package. It matches if not beats the average competitor in every regard which can only mean that Huawei is not over charging. I would happily go out and pay another 160£ for another pair tomorrow if my current ones broke.